Butternut Squash Soup
2 Tablespoons Olive oil
1 shallot, sliced
2 cups roasted butternut squash
¾ cup coconut milk
2 cups chicken stock
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon chipotle, chopped
1 granny smith apple, diced for garnish
Roasted butternut squash seeds, for garnish
- Heat pan on medium heat. Add oil. Add Shallots. Saute until shallots are translucent.
- Add butternut squash.
- Add coconut milk and chicken stock.
- Add salt, pepper, and chipotle.
- Cook for 10 minutes until all flavors are combined.
- Serve with a few apple pieces and seeds on top.