Fresh In the City
Since 1991, The Original Bardstown Road Farmers' Market has hosted almost 30 vendors every week, offering a diverse, high-quality selection of locally-grown, locally-made products. Our mission is not only to provide a fun and diverse place to shop, but to also support local agriculture through awareness and consumer education.
We take pride in providing a marketplace and support for a strong, self-supporting community of local farmers and consumers, which has grown into the most popular market in the Louisville area.
Here is just a sampling of the best in farm-fresh, locally-grown products available:
• Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables
• Cut Flowers and Potted Plants
• Pastured Beef, Pork, Lamb, Poultry, Bison, Sausage and Eggs
• Farmstead-Fresh Cheeses from Cow, Goat and Sheep milk
• Baked Goods, Pastries, Granola and other Prepared Foods
• Omelets Made to Order
• Jams, Jellies and Salsas
• Fresh Local Honey
• And much more!!
As you can see, we offer something for everyone and hope you will stop by and see what makes the Farmers Market a thriving Louisville institution the whole family can enjoy.